How can I add the batteries?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikzzz

Reaction score
I want to change the batteries on V% but I dont want it to reset and having to start all over again.

BTW sorry if you find another post of this I made one then completely lost it :blink:

After you've installed the new battery, press the reset button on the back. You should then see the Download / Reset menu on the screen. Select Download. Your Tamagotchi should then continue close to where you left off. (You'll have the same character, all their gotchi points, skill points, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
After you've installed the new battery, press the reset button on the back.  You should then see the Download / Reset menu on the screen. Select Download. Your Tamagotchi should then continue close to where you left off. (You'll have the same character, all their gotchi points, skill points, etc.)
You actually don't even need to push reset first, when you put in the new battery the first thing that will happen is that the eggs/egg show up, so just push middle button then reset, maybe your tam will be a bit younger, since it will start from the last "big thing" that happened, like if you byued something from the shop, or connected with another tam. my tam once got a whole year younger! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back