How can I earn some money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good idea for a 13 year old girl that wants a Tablet?

Even though my parent's can afford like more then 50 tablets, they refuse to buy me one.

So I want to earn some money of my own and buy a tablet around 100 Bucks. Any good idea's? And it being cold outside.....Grass hasn't been growing. So yeah, I can't preform lawn service. (That and I am sort of shy when asking neighbors to do crap)

So any idea's?

Do the shopping?

I did the shopping yesterday. My arms still hurt.

And for tablets, the wacom bamboo one is good...and relatively cheap

Do the shopping?I did the shopping yesterday. My arms still hurt.

And for tablets, the wacom bamboo one is good...and relatively cheap
I could do that, but my dad does that when he is coming home from work o.o'' I could attempt that.

I have heard really good reviews from the Bamboo tablet. Ill bike up to Wal-Mart today and see what they have first.

What are you talking about...Tablets? never heard of them....

But you could try babysitting.... that often gets a lot of money

*BaBi*

I dunno, do extra chores, beg, I usually get away with giving them my signature face (Yes, im that girl that can get her parents to do anything by fake crying a bit), fake cry, beg again, etc.

If you arent that kind of person walk dogs around the neighbor hood, or do pet sitting. I like pet sitting because I like animals.

If you dont like animals, do you play an instrument? Go to the end of your block, set up a change cup, and play for a while.

If you dont play an instrument, do some sort of craft or something, then sell them. Lemonade stand? Idk, but it works more than most think.

If you dont do crafts etc, then why not... cook? Its a bit of a stretch but you could sell baked goods, or etc. Yeahz, I have made decent amount of $$ off of that.

If you dont do cooking, Pm me. The rest of my tricks are signature, and I dont usually give them away, but I can make an acception ^-^.

Hope I helped,

Becca♥

I don't know...make cookies and sell them. Lots of people love cookies so you'd probably earn a lot. Charge like, 10 cent a large cookie or something. Or maybe cakes as well, you're Mom should have some cookery books.

P.S. What's a tablet?

Wash cars?
I love washing cars its so fun xP
That is the best way to do it. I once got £10 o_O Thats what...$20...

Another good thing to do is extra house work, not my ideal spot :( but you could rake in some cash by doing that :kuribotchi:

I had to buy my own tablet too xP

Uhm, you could babysit or do yard work for neighbors or something...

I justed waited for my Christmas money to come xP

Oh... nevermind, I just googled it. For people who dont know, this is one.

ummm... save up christmas money...

Oh... nevermind, I just googled it. For people who dont know, this is one.

ummm... save up christmas money...
No....That isn't it. A Tablet is a type of input device in a computer. Like a Clip-board with paper on it and a special pen.

You hook it up, and doodle on the electronic "Clip board" And your drawing will show up on your PC Screen.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Ebay, mow laws, babysit, walk dogs, run errands, sell stuff you don't charish no more, collect change, sell your artwork for .50 each or such (you definately can draw), there's over millions ways you can make money!

Just help a lot around the house. :p

Do a lot of chores when you aren't asked to, and before you know it, you will have $100! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back