how can i get into the kuchi family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orko

Reaction score
i have tried everything i can think of on my v.4 and i still can;t get a kuchi family caricature? what do i have to do? how can i get a yattachi or a kupachi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you need to get a Mohitamatchi (toddler with the Mohawk) to get into the Kuchi Family.

It's random what toddler you get; you might get Harutchi, Puchitchi, or Mizutamatchi instead.

that brings me to ask how can i avoid getting a universal character when i already have a mohitamatchi fella. is it the intelligence, kindness points that ill have to look out for? So far i only managed to get universal teen from it.

and i dont know if this rings any fact, but i reckon by not training and treating your newly hatched baby, you will tend to get the mohitamatchi. well, that works for me anyway!

o ya i would like to ask another question. how can increase the amount of style or kindness points instead of the intellect points when i play games? it seems that my intellect just keeps increasing. since i've gotten the mohawk toddler (mohitamatchi), i would very much like to avoid the meme family as much as possible and get a kuchi

thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back