How can I get Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Ant

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone got any tips for getting Mametchi??? I just can't get him.. :S

Also if yu have had him, what teen did he come from...

Cheers

How to get Mametchi: (I think)

Odd generation, full discipline, playing games for happy hearts and perfect or good care. I was surprised when I got Mametchi when I hearts had dropped below 1 few times, although I disciplined well and played games for happy hearts.

I can get mametchi easily!!!! You have to take EXTREMELY GOOD CARE :eek: !!!

Tips

- When your at school or doing homework etc. put it to sleep.

-Always keep the sound on.

- I wouldnt reccomend taking it to school.

-Always have it with you. If you cant have it with you, read tip 1.

- Feed it as soon as a heart drops. That means checking stats constantly.

- You can feed your Tamagotchi even if it has four hearts filled. It will take longer for a heart to drop.

-Keep a watchful eye while its a baby. They are needy.

-I reccomend hatching it or naming the new baby from the parents (generation 2+) on weekends or after school. Babies only take 5 minute naps. Say your school starts at 8:00 am. Youy hatched your new tama at 7:40. It takes about an hour for a baby to evolve so if you read #3 then you couldnt take it to school and you leave it home. You come home and you either see it dead or an unhealthy child thats sick, no hearts filled and 6-8 turds.

- If your parent knows about tamas or has one and is experienced then you can have them babysit it while you are at school. If they are not experienced it may ruin your chances of getting mametchi so choose wisely.

Note: The only teens I got from mametchi are young mametchi and patapatatchi (the bird teenager)

Hope this helps! :D :D :D

super_mametchi

:D :wacko: :lol: :D B) :mametchi: :mametchi:

Can somebody help me?? OKay well I want to get a Mametchi and I take good care of my tama, I check it like every 5 minutes to see if it is okay and it's with me 24.7 so right now mine is a teen its a Hinatchi, will it still turn into a Mametchi if it's a Hinatchi?? Also does V3 still have Ichigotchi?? please reply as soon as possible!

StrawberryStarfruit94

this should be in help for tamagotchi pet owners not tips and tricks :ichigotchi: :unsure:

tamagirl 8

Can somebody help me?? OKay well I want to get a Mametchi and I take good care of my tama, I check it like every 5 minutes to see if it is okay and it's with me 24.7 so right now mine is a teen its a Hinatchi, will it still turn into a Mametchi if it's a Hinatchi?? Also does V3 still have Ichigotchi?? please reply as soon as possible!

StrawberryStarfruit94
Sorry, you can't get Mametchi. If you have Hinatchi you must be on even generation. Mametchi can be only gotten from odd generation. You can still get a Mimitchi, if you discipline always, play always games for happy hearts and let not the hearts drop below 1.

Unfortunately, Ichigotchi isn't on V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some useful tips on getting mametchi:

-must be on an odd generation

-don't let more than one heart drop from both the hungry and happy

-get as much training bars as possible

-take really good care of it when it is young

-pause your tama when you don't have time to look after it

-when it is a baby check the health every 5 min because the one heart drops about every five seconds

-when it is a toddler check the health meter every 15-30 min

-when it is a teen check the health meter every 30min-1 hr

-when you time-out your tama for no reason it will be angry at you and one happy heart will drop so make sure to give it a sanck when you disipline it for no reason and it is angry at you

I got my mametchi from an obotchi and a patapatachi. I got mametchi for 6 times!! Hope that helped!!!

:D :lol: ;) ^_^ -_-

It's better to play games for happiness rather than give snacks, even if it's angry because of the time out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back