How can i re-use codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henkaishi

Reaction score
I know that theres a lot of people that have all the character codes for music city around the web, but i prefer to use my own codes so today i tried to log in using one code and then use the same one again. But when i tried the second time it wouldn't let me. Why is that?

Also I had my Mimichi wearing the spot costume when i logged in, but instead of becoming spot she was still just a mimichi. How do i get her to go in as spot? Is there really a spot character or was it just a costume someone bought (in the video i saw). Please and thank you. =]

Well obviously you signed in with your tamagotchi music star. The code isn't the same every time...when you sign in with your tamagotchi you always have to go to PC...it gives you a different login code every time.

In order to use spot on Music City, you have to log in as him with the code...when you log in make sure that whatever character you are using is logged out and is a guest...then you can log in with the spot code...thats the only way because you can't get them to log in with the costume on =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well obviously you signed in with your tamagotchi music star. The code isn't the same every time...when you sign in with your tamagotchi you always have to go to PC...it gives you a different login code every time.
In order to use spot on Music City, you have to log in as him with the code...when you log in make sure that whatever character you are using is logged out and is a guest...then you can log in with the spot code...thats the only way because you can't get them to log in with the costume on =(
That helped me too cause I had the same problem.

Latest posts

Back