How can I STOP CRYING!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
Whenever I do something like ask for harder levels on the com. program, I started feeling crying but didn't feel like crying. I sort of cry about everything! Even when I said stupid macaroni thing! And the teacher got mad at me for saying that. And a question, how do cries happen?

Try not to let the program upset or fustrate you... Go with the flow... If you need help or if you feel that you need harder levels then let the teacher know... :huh:

I have a simaler problem...sept I laugh

but Iv worked it out a little.

all you have to do is ask your self..."Is this realy something to cry about?"

thas what I did and Iv gone from 100% augh-ahhalic, to 70% Laugh-ahalic!

^_^

Whenever I do something like ask for harder levels on the com. program, I started feeling crying but didn't feel like crying. I sort of cry about everything! Even when I said stupid macaroni thing! And the teacher got mad at me for saying that. And a question, how do cries happen?
I didn't understand that. Can you explain better.

Do you mean you cry when you ask for something?

I'm confused.

Oh shoo it's just a game don't let it get to ya :rolleyes: do u have a stress ball squeeze it when u think your getting mad or frustrated or best thing to do log off and talk to someone about it :) I hope ya feel better soon :D !

I didn't understand that. Can you explain better.
Do you mean you cry when you ask for something?

I'm confused.
Well, just my eyes were sort of watering. I'm weird, I cried after I apolagized too someone. I thing I'm just thinking about the stupid macaroni thing.

when im on my computer games if i cant do someing i get REALLY MAD and feel like crying but i cant cry. weird? :D

Ya same here but I just get little frustrated if that happens - which rarely it does - I log off for a bit to cool down. :kuribotchi: It works I eat cookies or something sweet like that if I get mad :furawatchi: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back