how can my tama become a different character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxlydia

Reaction score
My tama is a little ball now and i have the island one so the animal can be a shark or a starfish or dolphin :unsure: or any other animal so is there codes or ways it can turn into something cool because its a stupid little ball and its a boy right now.Please help!

Umm....No it's a marutchi and it not an ocean creature.

It dosn't matter how you tama case looks like, the characters on them are all the same.

Edit: You have to wait one day before it changes again.

-Kiro :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama is a little ball now and i have the island one so the animal can be a shark or a starfish or dolphin  :unsure: or any other animal so is there codes or ways it can turn into something cool because its a stupid little ball and its a boy right now.Please help!
Its The Way You Treat You Tama And Odd & Even Generation thing... Try The V2 Or V1 Chacater chart or etc. If my post doesn't help you..... then wait till someone else posts cause im not good at the evolvation of tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
A baby tamagotchi will evolve into a toddler character after exactly one hour after it's hatched or it's mother left. Then, it will evolve into a teen in another 24 hours, and 72 hours after that it will evolve into an adult. The kind of case you have (island, or whatever) doesn't have anything to do with what sort of character you will get.

It's a Marutchi.. And you don't get dolphins, starfish or sharks on Tamagotchi V1 or V2... Only Oceangotchi or whatever it's called. And it'll evolve in one day. Take really good care of your Tama and you'll be all set...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back