how can u get a good character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:blink: does the way u take care of ur tamagotchi wen it was a baby toddler and teen depend on wat kind of character u have now(adult) :lol: :p :)

If youj like.. Take really good care of your tamagotchi, then your tamagotchi will be good.

Cleaning up poops within 2-5 minutes after it is pooped out

Filling up hearts after 2-5 minutes of depletion (after 1 heart goes down)

Keeping a good weight

Training your tamagotchi

Paying attention, period.

Those are things to lead you to a succesful tamagotchi.

Some ups for a well-trained tamagotchi

+ They are fully trained.. No more whining!

+ They go to bed at a resonable time

+ They wake up at a resonable time

Bad trained tama:

- They whine alot

- They dont go to bed at their usual times

- They wake up at unsual times

So I think you should keep your tama on a tight leash, if you want your generation 2 to be as good.

If you ever want to.. You can experiment and stuff, to see what you can get.

:angry: does the way u take care of ur tamagotchi wen it was a baby toddler and teen depend on wat kind of character u have now(adult) ;) :angry: :angry:
no it dose not it depends on what kind of baby it is.and if u debug your tamagotchi u can pick what kind of tamasgotchi it is and if it is an adult or an teenager.U can also fastfoward time. If u want to debg your tamagotchi my name is silvertama and my email address is [email protected].

yes, it does depend on how u treated it before. it also depends on the tama's training level. the higher trained, the better character, plus you have to have very good care, to get characters like mimitchi, mametchi, and so on. if you want to get a good character, i suggest taking good care of it when it is young and train it for a better chance of getting a good character. there are not a good or bad character, they r all the same, the only difference is the way you treat it to get it, by bad or good treatment.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

tamapal3000, training has nothing to do with getting a better or worse tama character. training helps build the character of your tama.. but it means nothing to which species of a tama you get.

tamapal3000, training has nothing to do with getting a better or worse tama character. training helps build the character of your tama.. but it means nothing to which species of a tama you get.
True. But it will help your tama so it doesnt whine as much.

actually, training does have something to do with what character you get. the higher your training, you get certain characters. for example, to get a mimitchi, you have to have a full bar of training. they do not whine and stuff when they turn to an adult, only when baby, toddler, child, and teen.

also, mametchi needs full training bars. i know, i have been playing with tamas since 2004.

:eek: does the way u take care of ur tamagotchi wen it was a baby toddler and teen depend on wat kind of character u have now(adult) :eek: :eek: :wacko:
Yes, taking good care overall (never letting hungry and/or happy hearts go down to 0 full, training, cleaning up its poo, and so on) will get you good characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back