how can you get toratchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikiaki

Reaction score
can some one help me get this character please! :D

sorry, there is no way to get a certain charecter b ut ive heard if you debug you can choose charecters...

Actually, you can work to get certain characters. To get a Torotchi, you need to be on an even generation, and you need to have had either Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi as your teenager because they can grow in to Torotchi.

Actually, you can work to get certain characters. To get a Torotchi, you need to be on an even generation, and you need to have had either Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi as your teenager because they can grow in to Torotchi.
You don't need to have just those two. I had a Young Mimitchi and it turned into Toratchi.

Hamster is right in stating that there isn't a certain way to get characters unless you debug.

That's not true. You can get a Torotchi from a Oniontchi. My third generation grew from an Oniontchi to a Torotchi. Also, a Torotchi is also called a Furwatchi. I am now on my 13th generation. :rolleyes: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back