How come i can't remove this person?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henkaishi

Reaction score
I don't wanna been mean and remove them, but just haven't seen them in a while so i assume they got bored. I would like to remove them so that i can add someone else who is more active. (any takers?) However, my problem is that when i go to remove them their little "click here to remove" button is greyed out. :p

A little off topic: How do i get out of someone else's band also? I made a friend and when I you know being new and all, i went around accepting everyones band request.

If anyone can answer those for me that'd, be great. thanks in advance. ;)

Ps. If it helps the guests ID is BM2020, and the guy who's band im trying to get out of is LU6699.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a week. After one week the band will clear out. Once I had a band full of Chamametchi, including me. It was so cool but the next week everyone was gone. If you are the first member of your band, and BM2020 is member number 2, delete 3, take out BM2020, put 3 back as 2, and add the new person.

Hope I helped!

yea, thanks a lot i was really starting to freak and think i was gonna be stuck with someone who never plays in my band! that wouldn't be fun though would it? =\ but thanks a lot for the quick reply :p , now if only someone could help with my second ? XD

Latest posts

Back