how come my tamagotchi wont play games anymore?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaftchi1

Reaction score
;) My pet wont play games any more, she doesnt need anything and doest want anything and her hunger and happy are all the way up :blink:

Well, feed it a snack or meal. Can it eat a snack or a meal? Eat two more. Then, try to play one game. Does it work?

How many pounds does your tama weigh (the character!) if its weight is low, you should feed it-that is the problem.

-Cotton

They lose weight when they play games. If s/he is already at or near their minimum weight, s/he will refuse to play games. Feed her/him a few snacks, then try playing the games.

well she is 6 lbs
That's the case! A babies minuin weight is 5 pounds. The baby will start playing games again around 8 pounds. Like everyone else said feed it some snacks. Your tamagotchi won't eat meals all the time....

Feed your pet like 3 snacks ,and if you can as many meals as it can, then try playing more games! ;)

your tam is a baby (i am assuming based on v3 growth charts.)

the base weight is 5 lbs.

your tam will play games at 6 lbs.

edit: 8 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because it has reached its minimum weight and it has to be 3 pounds over its minimum weight to play games. Feed a few snacks and it should start playing games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back