How come nobody else likes tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfreak

Reaction score
Alot of people at school think it's dumb when somebody likes tamagotchis. :eek:

I love tamagotchis but only my best friends know i like them :unsure: . If they found out I liked tamagotchis I would be the class clown and my rep would be ruined. Why am i the only person that likes them in my school :huh: ? I bring it to school and hide, then I play with it in the bathroom stall during break, so that's no problem. But why did people lose interest I mean there fun ;) , cheap to buy :D and the closes thing to a real pet as possible :D . So please reply if you know the answer! :lol:

Thank You! :D

:huh: :wacko: :D

But if that is the kind of person that you are, than you shouldn't hide that you have a tamagotchi. Dont be afraid to have a tamagotchi, and I am a boy in the 8th grade and I have tamagotchis, and I thought that I would get made fun of, but I found out that you don't get made fun of. But if you do, just ignore it because tamagotchis are awesome.

~QuinnK

Society can be stupid at times...

Sometimes it feels like our reputation is everything but in my opinion what matters most is genuine happiness.

Maybe people do like Tamagotchi but they're covering it up and saying they're stupid? You never know ;) My friend said that his teacher brought hers to school before they got banned at that school.

Also you could start a whole craze :D

I bring mine to dancing, even though someone else at dancing said she's going to kill mine haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back