How come...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquaz

Reaction score
When my adult has a baby and it's on the screen with my older tama, how come the buttons always get so hard to press :huh: ? Not as in really the buttons, but the way the icons move or something. Like... after I push the A button 3 times it just stays on the 2nd icon. I was always confused about this! :D

its nothing serious.

happens to me and my sister too

its not because of the baby being there

it could be the way your pushing the buttons or if you have pushed them hard in the past they might be wearing out(i doubt that) but most of the time its nothing serious youll get use to it :huh:

Oh, ok... but it only happens when the baby is around. When just 1 character is there, the buttons are fine.

Oh, ok... but it only happens when the baby is around. When just 1 character is there, the buttons are fine.
thats happened to me too. last night the parent left my tama-baby but when the parent AND baby were here.. the buttons seemed to slow down. now its fine.

my guess is that its just slow at loading it. kind of like how computers are slow sometimes when a lot of things are open. im not 100% sure though.

sorry im not much help !!

Oh, thanks. I thought my tama was broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back