How Comes !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rltsat

Reaction score
:wub: how comes no one talks about the tamagochi version 1s any more. they are just as fun and i have one . whats more my brother has a v2 and they are the same thing.1s just more hiped up on tv.

rltsat :huh:

p.s don@t ask about the username.

p.p.s if you no any cheats or glitches 4 the ver 1s let me know on this topic.

thanx :huh: :huh:

you can't buy v1's anymore but i have one there still alot of fun i don't understand why no one in my school likes them :blink:

hi hi! im new... I have a toddler right now and only one tamagotchi and my sisters got two I like this web its just really big thats all! I also like oniontchi and mimitchi too! I just got my avvie and stuff....

:D I always get this tamagotchi character BUT this time I'm trying to get.... :D or :D or :D

I think i'm gonna get young mimitchi! I hope....

reply please

thanx :D

hi hi! im new... I have a toddler right now and only one tamagotchi and my sisters got two I like this web its just really big thats all! I also like oniontchi and mimitchi too! I just got my avvie and stuff....
:furawatchi: I always get this tamagotchi character BUT this time I'm trying to get.... :rolleyes: or <_< or :unsure:

I think i'm gonna get young mimitchi! I hope....

reply please

thanx :angry:
you can only get :wacko: if you get a kinakomotchi on an even generation

well they kinda still do..no offenses, but i have a v1 and a v2, and i think that the v2's a little well funner

Well you can still make topics about them yourselve but you know, V2's are now more popular. Since some people haven't even gotten V1's.....

v1's DO NOT STINK if you really liked tama's then why would you diss them! :blink: :blink: I think v2's are more fun but they do not stink!!! :huh:
Have you ever noticed that people have different opinions?? Okay, back to topic. :D

I love version one. I also love Version two. I have noticed a decrease in posting of v1s when the v2s came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back