How did i get a universal character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaIdea

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is ichigochi and she evolved this morning, i saw that she evolved into a universal character O_O the snail character wit the red nose i was exspecting a memetchi.....

My skill points were high

108- intelligents ... pencil thing

138-fasion .... star thing

109- social ....flower thing

This also happened to my firends tama, she had 300 something for every skill points and got this a universal character :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if you let it get sick, feed it too much (?), let it drop hearts, you'll most likely get a universal character.

but does caring your tama really matter? because on my 2ed generation i let my tamas heart drop to empty and i still got the mametchi with glasses

is a universal carecter a bad one? :(

~doglover10~ :eek:

remember: Keep it cool :(

Doglover10: Yes, a universal character isn't really that good. You get them through not caring for your Tama that well. :D

Well, you may have made it sick, let it's hearts drop and other things. However, maybe the care doesn't come into play... It is unknown weather anything affects the way a Tamagotchi grows. I personally think the attention and skill points matter the most in a Tama's evolution. :D

Why are you calling me mean? i'm on the 9th generation i didn't take real good care for my tama this time and i'm just asking a question, sorry but that reply is not helping <--- not to be rude

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since you did not take care of your tama that well, it can actually happen. And care determines a lot whether you'll get a universal character or not. I'm just guessing, but during the first time that you didn't take care of your tama well and still got a tensaitchi (the mametchi with glasses), you might've able to take care of it right away.

My friend always gets universal characters consistently, generation upon generation. She just doesn't take care of it that well, even to the point that her toy has died on her so many times. She actually wants to give it up already due to this.

How do you get so many skill points? The only time i get in the 100s is when it's an adult already :(

:angry: universals are very bad!! but i don't see how you could get a universal with high skill points :D but don't worry it happens to everyone did you say it looked like a snail?? if you are not sure what character it is you should pm my best friend kuchipatchi love she knows lots about tamagotchies she could tell you why you have a universal :angry: hope this helped bye!! :mimitchi:

:D universals are very bad!! but i don't see how you could get a universal with high skill points :unsure: but don't worry it happens to everyone did you say it looked like a snail?? if you are not sure what character it is you should pm my best friend kuchipatchi love she knows lots about tamagotchies she could tell you why you have a universal :lol: hope this helped bye!! :ph34r:
The "snail character with red nose" is probably Hanatchi.

There are several different things you need to think about when caring for your Tamagotchi, it's possible you lacked in one or more areas...

Skill Points- Your Tamagotchi's skill points need to be decent (at least 25 I should think in each area). Oh, and it's obvious you didn't lack in this particular area if you have 100+ skill points.

Food- Try not to let the Hunger meter on the status screen go down below 3 full hearts. If you do let the Hunger hearts drop to 2 or less consistantly, you might be on the road to getting a Universal character.

Happiness- Try not to let the Happiness meter on the status screen go down below 3 full hearts. If you do let the Happiness hearts drop to 2 or less consistantly, you might be on the road to getting a Universal character.

Weight- Try to keep the weight down. Play games until your Tamagotchi won't play any more if you're unsure what weight to keep it at. I know Ichigotchi can go down to 0g due to a common glitch, you might as well let its weight go down so much, it won't die from that.

Discipline- Try to get the Training bar as full as you can. If your Tamagotchi cries, praise it, if your Tamagotchi beeps when it still has at least one happiness and one hunger heart full, punish it. If you wrap a present and send it to another Tamagotchi Connexion version 4 and your Tamagotchi sends a bad present and comes back pulling a weird face at the bottom of the screen (not while coming back, when it's come back) you should punish at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back