How did i get Kuchipatchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
i have a V4 tamagotchi and i got Kuchipatchi!!!!!!!!!!

my skill points:

pencil: 22

sparkle: 24

flower: 25

how did i get him????????

To get a Kuchipatchi, you must have a male Tamagotchi, its teenager form must be Oniotchi/Oniontchi or Yangu Kuchipatchi and its kindness points must be the highest. It also has to have had decent care so that it doesn't become a Universal instead.

You must have had Oniotchi/Yangu Kuchipatchi during the teenager stage. Its kindness points (flower) are slightly higher than its intelligence (pencil) or style (sparkle) points. That is how you got Kuchipatchi.

If you had raised its Intelligence a bit more, you would have gotten Minotchi instead, if you had raised its Style a bit more you would have gotten Tarakotchi.

I think i got "Yangu Kuchipatchi". i thought it was "Young Kuchipatchi" but whatever...my flower points are only 1 point higher than my sparkle points...all the charcater charts say you need +350 in flower and +450 in all...mine are in the 20s...i don't get it was i just really lucky or was it a glitch...probably a glitch...i'm never lucky...are Miniotchi and Tarakotchi good?...why am i talking weirdly... :furawatchi:

I just say Yangu Kuchipatchi because that's how it's written on the character charts on the Japanese Tamagotchi website :chohimetchi: Probably just the way that you'd write "Young" using the Japanese alphabet. I dunno. I'm no expert in Japanese. I haven't even learned Japanese at all for that matter!

Back on topic... You're probably thinking of Nonbiritchi, a character that is so carefree (I think "nonbiri" means "carefree") it just lets birds sit in its hair and it doesn't bother him! Nonbiritchi is a special character that evolves from Kuchipatchi as long as it fits certain requirements. As you said, the requirements are that you need 450 or more skill points overall and at least 350 of them have to be in the Kindness category.

Minotchi and Tarakotchi are just as good as pretty much every other character on the v4. On the v4, you have a whole load of decent characters and you have the "universals" which come from bad care. So pretty much every character on the v4 is a "good" character. Though most people say, as long as you like it, that's all that counts.

Thanks that helps! My Kuchipatchi is fine! I don't know I thought you just need +350 points for Kuchipatchi. I didn't know Nonbiritchi needed +350 points! I'm learning things everyday! Now, what did i learn yesterday? :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back