How did the admin....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOW DID THE ADMIN GET THAT THING ON HERE THAT SAYS "ENTER THE FORUMS"? THE PAGE THAT U CLICK TO GET TO THE FORUMS. ALSO, WHEN I JOINED I AUTOMATICALY GOT A LETTER FROM THE ADMIN. HOW CAN I DO THAT ON MY SITE?

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRST TAKE IT OFF CAPS.

I think that option is only available when you get a .com site...not one that's linked from like FreeWebs or Invisionfree.

You have to get a linked picture, like on of those pictures that say, Visit www.*enter site name here*.com. And you have to do some sort of special thing that makes you go to the home page of your forums. Then paste the picture.

Only the people who pay lots of money and have a special upgraded account can have this kind of site.

Please don't post a useless post. If you don't have a good thought, then don't post. Magic is not real, and stuff.
Yours was just as useless as mine.

Follow your own advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be moved into non tamatalk. Here is where you talk about tamagotchis.

You have to get a linked picture, like on of those pictures that say, Visit www.*enter site name here*.com. And you have to do some sort of special thing that makes you go to the home page of your forums. Then paste the picture.
Only the people who pay lots of money and have a special upgraded account can have this kind of site.
Well where can i do that?

[SIZE=8pt]I don't really understand your post even though magic is real. To the person who posted the topic... I really wouldn't know[/SIZE]

Hey, peoples! Do you even know what DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC means?!

For the welcome page, I think it is only if you have a domain. For the welcome message, it is a code that can be found on InvisionFree. Please do not ask for codes here, as it is not a code-giving-out service!

-Christinbe. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back