How did u find tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how did u find out about tamatalk?

• *~*went to the tamagotchi website and found it there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ~*a friend told me

• *~found it by searching the web

• ~*other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]how did u find out about tamatalk?[/SIZE]

i found it out by going 2 the tamagotchi website

and it had a link to this website,

and i thought that this place looked kool

so i sighed up! :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi:

I was searching stuff on Google since I needed a lot of help a long time ago, and I found it, so I decided to sign up :puroperatchi:

`Jade

tama star told me about it so I joined 2 days ago. :ichigotchi: This site is cool!

I had just bought my first ever Tamagotchi, and was anxious to look up stuff about it. One day, I came here. My first thought (Im so ashamed of having thought this!) was: "Cor, blimey! Is there really that much to Tamagotchi??".

Anyway, after a while of picking up tips from TT, I really wanted to sign up, but I was doubtful whether my parents would let me or not.

One day, I could bare that blue message no longer, and I tried several usernames. Spiffy wasn't taken, so... here I am. :blink:

well i found it in a way that involved two steps. These two guys (which one of them i hate) were talking about tamagotchi tips and secrets ect. and the one i hate said go to google search tamagotchi tips (or something like that) and click "i'm feeling lucky" and i wasn't in the conversation, but I love eavesdropping!

So then I tried that and found tamatalk. I kept getting annoyed by the blue message like spifffy and got this screenname!

i searched on google"tamagotchi codes" i found tama talk and signed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back