how did u guys come to tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:^) shell girl :^)

Reaction score
my friend told me about a site and i accedentaly typed it wrong and got here,what a wonderful accident! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for V2 codes in google and it brought me here. ^.^

I wasn't planning on becoming a member at first, which is why my name isn't capitalized. I had already made about 50 posts before realizing I wanted to change it. Doesn't bother me much anymore though.

I was surfing the web for info on getting nyatchi and I stummbled upon Tamatalk!

in 2004 June-Me got into the tamagotchi fad and all I wanted was a V1 so me surfed the web, found this, year later me signed up

I was browsing the web on V2 codes and I fell into another site which was a list of the best Tama sites, and #1 on the list;

"TamaTalk.com! I rated it 5/5!"

So I joined at exactly 8:32 p.m. in my time zone...

One of my friends recently needed codes and i offered to help her with her tama (v3) and we stumbled onto the site. a week later i got a tamagotchi (v3) and became a member today! looks like everyone is looking for code's, then they find this site. :(

I remember searhing "Tamagotchi" in google and Tamatalk came up. This site seemed interesting. I joined, and I was right :(

i was in tamagotchi.com, and it had a link to tamatalk. i was not goin to join, but then i decided that it might be fun, so i joined anyways! :( :unsure:

I read the back of the plastic case my tama came in and it said come to tamatwon.com! So I got online and starting playing and it gave me a wonderful link to.... yay, TT! And I've been on ever since!

Oh, I was just searching stuff for Tamagotchis.

I found this site, but I really didn't join

for a few weeks or days later.

My friend told me about it,this was the first time I've seen a forum site.I found Tama gotchi tips and tricks,I thought it would be usefull when I get my 1st tamagotchi.Then I found What happened to my tamagotchi,I found ppls problems,then I realized it was a site about tamagotchi.I was so attached to this site that I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back