How did we get here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
Violetchi's screams and howls filled TamaTown. People in their homes murmured, "Someone should stop that child- she's too old to be wailing." Nobody knew what was happening. Was somebody hurting her? Was she in pain? Why wasn't anyone helping her?

Only one person knew what was happening. That one Tama was the King.

He hadn't even told his servants what was happening. "Bring me the most beautiful young maiden you can find," he commanded.

Violetchi continued to howl into the night.

I awoke to hear a thumping on the door. "This is the King's servant. Let us in!" a voice yelled.

Mama screamed back, "Why?!"

The voice finally explained, "The King wants a beautiful young maiden. If you do not open this door I'll break it down and--" but Mama was frightened. She opened the door and allowed the servants to find me.

Then... I don't know what happened. I remember waking up in the Gotchi King's palace and him mumbling and chanting things. I also recall lifting up into the air, but how did that happen? It burned and stung and I remember screaming in pain. I remember thinking, Mama, why didn't you fight them off? She had always been brave.

Then the King stopped. I fell to the ground. "Take her away," said the King spitefully. Servants brought me to a small place no bigger than a broom closet.

"Please don't do this!" I yelled, trying to escape their grip but I was weak and exhausted, no match for them.

"Young Maiden, I apologize. It is better for you to be here than to be the One," a servant explained as he unlocked the cupboard.

Before I could ask what he meant by 'the One', I was pushed inside.

I sniffled and closed my eyes, then I heard a voice speak as they put their hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back