how did you get..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jekka

Reaction score
how did you get your username i guess i got myn because that is my nickname

My username... Well, it is quite an odd one. Well, i think i got it from a cupple of facts:

My real name is James, so i spose thats where the "J" comes from..

"x" because i like that letter...

"appy" i have no-idea.

I have used it [jappyx] as my internet name for quite a long time... i have also used LeO as an internet name aswell.

my name is reely close 2 my reel name & my mate $oobie calls me that at skool. it's the same 4 her!

Well, if you don't mind hearing some history....

Back in, oh say, 2003, I joined a site called nutrinopets. I hadn't picked out a username, so I thought hard. I was a newbie:

I was a kid:

newbiekid

And part of my name is Lex:

newbiekidlex!

And now it seems second nature to me. I use the name "newbiekidlex" on almost every site. I went on neopets once and someone called me a newbie because my name said so. :( I told him to shut up, and later he got frozen. o_O

Woah now I understand. I was gonna put my real name (which is weird) but I didn't want to anymore.

I got mine since my 1st tama was called mango. and she was a mametchi. And, she rox!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I never knew ur real name is James Jappyx!

Well, u learn something new everyday!

cool i always thought it was pronounced mang_rox not mangO-rox

well my fav character is a memetchi also that was the first one i ever got that actually had friends and got presents my real first one was a loner and a tarakotchi :angry:

so i put in memetchi but that was taken then i liked the sound of 101 so i put that on sucsess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! memetchi101 was born!!! :angry:

On most sites i'm iclelisa05. So that was what i started off with on this site. but i wanted something more tamaish! so keeping the 05 i called myself tamagirl05!!

Oh and the girl is from when i play games on the net i call myself littlegirl05!!!

Of course! lol :angry:
Wassnt your username dolphen or something before oniontchi?

Oh yeah, I never knew ur real name is James Jappyx!
Well, u learn something new everyday!
Really? I would of thorght i would of told you! Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine because i play sonic adventure 2 battle and there are cute little creatures called:chao's and i like callin em chaochy's and i like the combinaton of numbers 56 so i thought of chaochy56!!! ( :angry: )

ever since i first got my tama i wanted a mimitchi (i still do lol) and i LOVE them so: mimitchilover.

i thought of that name after about 10 seconds. i wish i had spent more time on it to make it better....oh well. i still like it.

p.s. this is a really cool topic. it is intresting to see how everyones usernames were created! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back