How did your Valentines Day go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a guy (not my crush, but cute in spite his buck teeth)gave me really expensive chololates in a bright red heart-shaped box, but on the "To, From" line, he spelled my name wrong!
PLZ COMMENT!
please comment..

haha...

I ate the rose I was given. It was rosaliciouse ^.^

It sucked. But then it was good as well. I mostly hate valentines on a basis, and such, and it sucked for a few of my friends as well.

Oh wow, Axie... you ate it?! Sound Painful 0_o

Anyway, lousy. Firsty I forgotz my sketchpad which had liek, the biggest thing evar in it, and it feels weird to giev it to him npow D: Then then, I gotz yelled at a few times (Hah, I threw califlower at Michael and it went catapolting across teh room. ^^) Then everyone was all cheap with teh candy so that was like ~D: (As Animegirl would Say.xD) So I was all D: all day.

Now, I'ma check my phone for messages from my valentine -doubts-

Teh one funny part was that my friend Noodles did that rose thing on my arm and I was all "HAH! Now Michael doesn't have to buy me one!" then he said he had a warranty on his heart, I was all 'PSHHHH!!! When every girl thinks your a nut you'll need one, PWN! xD'

Edit: SO you had a bad dayyyyyy~D:

No messages. I'ma go watch a movie with my mom and pig out on Halloween candy from last year... D:

Last edited by a moderator:
It went all right, surprisingly.

Threw candy at a few people and yelled 'Happy Valentine's Day!!' as a joke, with a friend. That was the fun part.

A few of my other friends were making fun of me for being single and not having a crush, and making a flyer 'advertising' me. Apparently, three dates are worth $1.50, and possibly even a relationship. xD It was just a joke until she actually asked someone out for me and he said he would think about it.. Then I had to go up and explain things to him... -.-"

Shared candy and had some fun with a few friends.

Me and my best friend were pulling candy hearts with sayings on them out of a bag, and we both pulled out one that said 'Sweetheart' and said it at the same time, the same way, then looked surprised and squealed. It was really stupid. But so stupid, it was hilarious. xD

I enjoy spending Valentine's Day more when it's centered around my friends and me, instead of getting together with someone. It's nice, just to even know that we can all joke around about it, and not feel uncomfortable. ^-^

It was normal....didn't talk to my crush but he didn't talk to anyone either so that was good...he doesn't have a girlfriend to be all oooooo over him so yea...even better. I just hung out with my friends after school and that was fun...lets see what else...nothing really today was fun but it being valentines day wasn't signifigant at all, altho i still do see valentines as "singles awareness day"

*BaBi*

It was alright. I treat it like any other day, because really it isn't much different.

I HAD THE WORST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE VALENTINES DAY! NOBODY ASKED ME TO BE THEIR VALENTINE, WE PLAYED A GAME WHERE ALL THE GIRLS GOT A HEART AND IF THEY TALKED TO A BOY THEY HAD TO GIVE UP THERE HEART AND IF YOU HAD YOUR HEART AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU GOT TWO POINTS ON YOUR NEXT TEST AND MY OWN BROTHER TOOK MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS I DON'T GET TO SEE MY CRUSH! AND IM PRACTICALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i did get lots of candy though) :( :( :huh: :D :huh:

Actually, it turned out better than I expected it to. :huh:

I'm far away from my loved one, but he still sent me flowers through the mail. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back