How DiRty is your tamagotchi? :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand dirt or scratches on my tama D:< I have a rubberized case to protect it ^>^
I love those things :ichigotchi:

The only problem I have with them, is that they stop the Tama from fitting in my jeans pocket -_- And they dont really protect the screen, which sucks :pochitchi:

my tamagotchi is horibbly clean all day everyday but if i lose it thats a different story. once i looked under my dresser i found a blue v3 and it was covered in dust but hey it wasnt dead! (pause for like 3 yrs) well thats all i remember. my brothers old v5 was disgusting it was coming apart!!! :D :D

I would freak out if mine got dirty, I can't stand when they even have smudges. X__X

Mine are pretty clean. They have a few scratches on them, though, 'cause I've had 'em for years, and also if you look closely one of them has toothmarks in them from that one time I was bored and wanted to see if it would fit in my mouth.

My V2s and V3 are pretty dirty and scratched, but they're 3 and a half years old and have been just about everywhere. One of my V4s is a bit worn, but my other V4s, V4.5, V5s and V6s all look new, but I don't play with them a lot so that explains it.

Mine is clean always 'cause i don't put them anywhere that is dirty... but i do have little scratches on my tamagotchi screens

I use a makeup set. It comes with a tiny brush for lipgloss, a foam pad sort of thing for eye shadow and a huge brush for powder. All I do is dip them in water and wipe it clean then dry it with kitchen towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back