How do get a Boy/Girl Tama from Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

California51

Reaction score
Hi,

Just met with the Matchmaker and got a little baby girl. Have had alllllll girls in the last 3 generations which means I can't connect the two tamagotchis for a new generation.

Is there a way to select a button to get a girl or boy when the Matchmaker comes?

Thanks,

California51

well if u press button a(the 1st one) when she is there with th book u would get a girl

if u press b (2nd button) when she is yhtere with the book u would get a boy

well if u press button a(the 1st one) when she is there with th book u would get a girlif u press b (2nd button) when she is yhtere with the book u would get a boy
no when u press a its a boy b its a girl. when i pressed b i got a girl and on 3 generations in a row i got boys when i pressed a.

Well, I remember the post that said girl "b" and boy "a" so I pressed the "a" button (cause I have two girls) and wahlah another GIRL. We'll try again on my other tama tomorrow. I wanted to get a high baby from two high discipline adults.

That's OK, the good thing is I can always try again in 6 days.

It's a pretty random, 50-50 chance. I suggest pressing A next time while the matchmaker's book is closed.

OK, because I know the book was open when I pressed "a" yesterday. Just need to get a little boy tama.

Hehe, now that I've debugged my tama, I get boys all the time. ^.^ It's really cool to go through 2 generations in 1 hours.

well if u press button a(the 1st one) when she is there with th book u would get a girlif u press b (2nd button) when she is yhtere with the book u would get a boy
well this is not true because i pressed the b button and got a girl

I'm tempted to debugg, but I'm still chicken. I would only debug a V1, not my V2s.

uhh..i know if u didnt c i corrected myself below that post after newbiekidlex did

ppl make mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back