How Do I Age My Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x2crazyy

Reaction score
I have a v3 and I just got it. It already is a kid and im still waiting for it to become a teen. It's also still at 0 years.

I have a v3 and I just got it. It already is a kid and im still waiting for it to become a teen. It's also still at 0 years.
Each day (24 hours) your tamagotchi live, they will grow a age older. Eventually your tamagotchi will turn into a Teen to a Adult. Then eventaully they will have babies and start a new generation. If they become a Old Timer, they can only mate with a old timer. Mate with a Old timer and you will get a very special character..........

:mimitchi: Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
When your tamagotchi goes to sleep, don't put it on pause, leave it off pause. Then, in the morning, it will have aged. Make sure you know the time your tamagotchi wakes up. A sleeping chart is ideal for this problem.

If it hasn't aged, try leaving it off pause in the day, too. :blink:

THIS WORKS! :mimitchi:

When your tamagotchi goes to sleep, don't put it on pause, leave it off pause. Then, in the morning, it will have aged. Make sure you know the time your tamagotchi wakes up. A sleeping chart is ideal for this problem.
If it hasn't aged, try leaving it off pause in the day, too. :mimitchi:

THIS WORKS! :mimitchi:
Well, it depends on when you hatched or made the tamagotchi. :blink: Maybe your tamagotchi was born at night.

I've had my tamagotchi for 2 days now and it hasn't died yet. Its still at 7 years and my pet wakes up at 8-9 usually.

I also forgot to say that, My training bar is still at zero! I play games with it, I feed it and used so many passwords. I already have the royal costume. Please tell me how to train my pet. And i already know about the punish it when its made or crying.

That's why your training bar is at 0....when it's mad or crying you PRAISE it. You only punish it when it beeps for attention when all the hearts for hungry and happy are full and it doesn;t really need care.

Basically, you punish it for "lying" to you about needing something....when it crys its like a baby...it needs praise to know that it's ok. Like when you fall down and cry and your mom comes and says it's ok and hugs you, lol

I also forgot to say that, My training bar is still at zero! I play games with it, I feed it and used so many passwords. I already have the royal costume. Please tell me how to train my pet. And i already know about the punish it when its made or crying.
WHEN "PRASING":

If your tamagotchi is crying, Praise it.

If your tamagotchi is turned around with smoke on it's head, Praise it.

WHEN TO GIVE IT A TIME-OUT:

If your tamagotchi beeps for no reason, give it a Time-Out.

(This code only works when your connecting with the same version): When your tamagotchi send it's friend poop, and if they come back with a evil grin, give it a Time-Out. ONLY if they come back with a evil grin.

:mimitchi: Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Locky, no offense...but isn't that the EXACT same thing that I just said? That post really wasn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back