How do I deal with it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I might have made a similiar topic before, but I really don't know how to deal with bullying anymore..

All the guys in my class bully me every single day. They make my life miserable, and I can't put up with it.

I've tried telling the teachers, but they don't listen to me. They just laugh it off. I tell my mom, and shes trying to get me to switch schools, but what if its too late for that? What if I'm stuck at my current school?

The guys that bully me always trip me in the hallways, some throw books and chairs at me, and physically push me or harm me.

Most of the time though, its verbal assault. Calling me names, saying that I'm a f*g, that I'm ugly and other things of that nature.

Here is an example of what happened the other day at the park during school..

-sitting with some grade 6s for fun-

J: Hey, don't let her sit with you. She's ugly as hell, and a f*aggot.

Me: Whatever..

C: Yeah, she's just an emo who cuts herself. I would cut her too if I could.

B: Emo b*tch.

Then we started talking about the dance...

B: Ew, your a grinding w*ore, and just grind and have s*x with guys.

Me: What the heck!? Ew!! I don't grind with guys, I dance with them.

B: Who would want to dance with YOU?

J: -makes barfing noises-

Me: YOU did at one point.

B: And I regret it. Your such an ugly sl*t.

Me: Oh, thanks... -stands up and starts walking away-

J: -trips me- That's what you get for being a f*g.

I can't take it anymore. Incidents like that happen everyday.

How do I deal with it if I can't change schools?

When I ignore them they do it more,

and I've asked them why they do it and why they hate me,

and they respond with "Cause your a f*g. I mean, just look at you! GROSS. Ugly fat emo girl."

=[ Help?

If this is just a need to rant, then I think we can all sympathise.

You are going through a bad time. It sounds awful.

But the danger is that since we are not experts, asking us for help and taking our advice could potentially make the situation a lot worse for you.

I would not like to feel that my advice put you into a more difficult situation than you're already in.

I am really surprised that your school does not have a system in place for dealing with bullying.

I thought most US schools did. I'm also surprised you don't discuss these problems with the school principal, your other teachers, the school counsellor and your parents. If one of them is laughing it off as nothing serious - take it to someone more senior in the school.

They are the ones who are most qualified to look at the problem and find strategies for you to deal with the bullying or the bullies.

If you are already doing this, then I would recommend following their advice. They are the experts at this.

I've seen pictures of you, and your not fart. Your style is dope & phresh & anyways.

What the heck? How immature are these people? Such lame comebacks, sheesh. They are so immature, gag. Ugh, and your actually offended by those people? >__<

If I have a problem like that I usually ask the teacher can I move to a different side of the classroom or somewhere else away from those type of people..

Principal. It's the best shot.

What you do seems fine. I have slight anger issues, so things would turn out ugly if I was in your place. o_o

Best of luck, Desy.

Definitely tell the principal. In the morning try to visit his/her office and tell her/him exactly what those boys have been doing to you.

You should be treated equally, and everything they say about you will bite them back. Try to get some witnesses there with you in his/her office so that they can tell him/her what they saw.

What are those boys gaining over mentally and physically hurting you? And throwing things? They should learn to grow up.

Do you know the boy's parents or something? You could tell them what's been happening.

Go to the guidance counselor. Tell her/him everything. They really know how to react to bullying. But sometimes, their advice doesn't work... Just do what you think is right.

I went through the exact same thing for 3 years.

Boys would always tease me, and call me ugly. Teachers would always laugh at me, and my parents said the boys liked me :I. Once, I saw the Principal and told him. He laughed and said they liked me also! o< One eventually told his friends I was pretty. After that, it gradually stopped.

That they are saying to you is WAY worse what some boys said to me. My only advice is go to the Guidance Counselor (they actually listen) Or ignore them. They are probably seeking attention, or trying to make you mad/sad, so show them you're not.

Best of luck Desy~

If i was in your situation, i honestly beat the living crap out of them :/

Tell your parents, nobody deserves to put up with this crap

Nobody

Well, are there any friends that can stand up for you? Because, you have more power if you are in a big group. Or, like other people said, the principal will probably listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back