How do I do this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
I still have a V2 but I am saving up for a V3. Anyways on my V2 I have the teen tamagotchi that likes to dance alot and whenever he is unhappy he either wants a snack or do dance. What I am saying is I want him to start doing the game Jump. This is what he looks like. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
you have a ichigotchi. It is a toddler so how can it be a teen? Uh and are you talking about hedding. plz respond so I can help you.*I wanna be a tamatalk giued

Remember I have a V2 but I am sure it is a teen because last time I had Ichigotchi and he turned into a Maskotchi which looks like this. :p

ichigotchi is a teen, and on a V2 there is only jump, heading, slot, and bump. Ichigotchi can currently play heading, jump, and bump. slot appears when you are a grownup. i love ichigotchis!!1 :p :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :angry:

hmmm ok. If you want him to start playing hedding you have to wait untill he's an adult I htink

The only games I have are Dance and Jump. But he only wants to play dance but I want him to play jump like he used to. :p

then you have a V1 V1s only have dance and jump. and thats weird, poor ichigotchi

Oops! I thought I had a V2. Anyways do you guys know what to do or not? Also I am trying to keep his weight low just so you know. Right now he weighs 23 pounds. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok...I will go over this one more time. Do you guys know what to do or not! Oh here is ahelpful fact he only wants to play jump when his happiness bar is down to nothing! Sometimes he does not even want to play jump then! :)

What do you mean.....? Like he will shake his head no when you try to play Jump? I've nevr had that happen to me, though. Hehe! :)

JF334

But I can try to help!

Yes he does shake his head but now he has turned into a Maskotchi which looks like this. :wub: Right now he weighs 21 pounds. It seems as if all he wants to do is eat snacks and do dance. Oooh! I am so in furiated!

ahh! A maskmitchi is a sign of neglection. Yuo feed it to many snacks

I know what is wrong. Each Tamagotchi has a minimum, which is the lowest weight it can go. If your Tamagotchi's lowest weight is 15grams, and it weighs 20grams, it will be able to play Jump or Dance. Jump burns three grams, Dance only two. So if you try to play Jump and it is only 17grams it will not want to because if it played it would go below its minimum weight. But it could play Dance, because that would not make it go below its minimum weight.

StarTama :mametchi:

Well the thing is he now weighs 22 pounds so he could play jump but I don't understand why he doesn't want to play jump! WHY! :kuribotchi: Oh! Also trust me he is in the adult stage! :wub:

Well the thing is he now weighs 22 pounds so he could play jump but I don't understand why he doesn't want to play jump! WHY! :kuribotchi: Oh! Also trust me he is in the adult stage! :wub:
Try and make it weight twenty-three or twenty-four pounds. I think it will play jump then.

(P.S, if that still doesn't work, I have a lot of experience with v1s, so if you have anymore problems with it, PM me!)

Well I just tried your idea fluffums but that still didn't work. But thank you guys for trying to helping me. If you know what to do PM me or just add another reply. Please Jump is the only game I am good at! :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back