How Do I Enter In Shop Codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the SHOP counter screen, in the "Play" area of your Tamagotchi, press the (A) button. Then press the (A) button again quickly three times. When the SHOP Keeper's face looks surprised, punch in the 'Secret Code' to reveal a new item. :)

Here is the 'Code' section of TamaTalk that will provide you all of the codes you need to know for your Tamagotchi: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=44. :mellow:

//Tama-Love

hello, the button on the right is C the one on the left is A and the

One in the middle is B the shop codes are;

ABBA ACBA CAKE

BCAB ACBC STEAK

CBAC ACBC CLOCK

AABB CACB CAR 2

CACA BABC STUFFED ANIMAL

ACBB BACC HAIRGEL

BCBC CABA LOVE POTION [HONEY]

last code put in will be replaced

with secret item. you haved to

be an adult to use these items [accept food]

when you use potion your tama will think

about love then whoevers tama you connect

with your tama will love.

hope I helped!

I know how to do all that but I don't know where to enter the codes.... is there a box you have to enter it in or what? Sorry if I sound grumpy or something like that but I've been looking forever.

-Cheese

I know how to do all that but I don't know where to enter the codes.... is there a box you have to enter it in or what? Sorry if I sound grumpy or something like that but I've been looking forever.
-Cheese
I think Tama_Love's description of where on your tama and how you enter the codes is pretty clear...

perhaps you just need to read it thru' again (with your tama in front of you?) and just follow the directions given :p

well u know which button is which letter, so just try to type the right code, u have 2 manage this 4 using them

ok so first you have to pres a 3 times <or as long as it takes> very fast!!then there is no specific place where you enter codes you just push the buttons. but you cant forever doing it. so just try your best.....it took me awhile the first time i did it too!!! :)

~~pinkii :furawatchi: :)

ps:hope i helped!!!!!

pps: pm if you want a friend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back