How do I EXCACTLY connecy my Tamas to each other?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChibi

Reaction score
Wah! Someone please help me!!! I'm confused with the whole V4 connect with V4 thing! I just aquired another V4 last night HOPING that I'd successfully get to connect it with my other V4... but no! I can't! I dunno why!

This is EXCACTLY what I do...

1.) I put both Tamagotchis facing (both infras) each other.

2.) I press (( Connect Icon > Ver. 4 > Visit )) on both Tamas.

a.) both says "Stand By"

b.) On one Tamagotchi saying "Stand By" ... I press the ( B ) middle button.

3.) Now, both Tamas say "Connect"

4.) Then after almost just 2 seconds, (the new Tama) says "FAIL"

I'm just wondering. Should it be of a certain distance or something? One of the Tamas is a TEEN and the other is just a TODLER. Is this why? What am I doing wrong in my Procedure? Can someone help me and PLEASE tell me ow they connected 2 Tamagotchis? Oh yah, and they're both V4.

To those who have connected Tamas before, please help me and write your own procedure and approximately how far appart the 2 Tamas are... PLEASE! I'm desperate! Haha! :p Thanks! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure the two Tamagotchi are close together and don't connect in bright sunlight. If the batteries are low on your older v4, they might not connect.

It always says Fail from time to time, just try again and everything should be fine, and what Dancinkayley. :angry:

~Kuchi~ :p

Wah! Someone please help me!!! I'm confused with the whole V4 connect with V4 thing! I just aquired another V4 last night HOPING that I'd successfully get to connect it with my other V4... but no! I can't! I dunno why!
This is EXCACTLY what I do...

1.) I put both Tamagotchis facing (both infras) each other.

2.) I press (( Connect Icon > Ver. 4 > Visit )) on both Tamas.

a.) both says "Stand By"

b.) On one Tamagotchi saying "Stand By" ... I press the ( B ) middle button.

3.) Now, both Tamas say "Connect"

4.) Then after almost just 2 seconds, (the new Tama) says "FAIL"

I'm just wondering. Should it be of a certain distance or something? One of the Tamas is a TEEN and the other is just a TODLER. Is this why? What am I doing wrong in my Procedure? Can someone help me and PLEASE tell me ow they connected 2 Tamagotchis? Oh yah, and they're both V4.

To those who have connected Tamas before, please help me and write your own procedure and approximately how far appart the 2 Tamas are... PLEASE! I'm desperate! Haha! :angry: Thanks! :D
Please read the manual when you get your tamas! It should be hidden in between the cardboard pieces. Of coasre if it's in the bin it won't help ya now. If you did read then don't have a go! :eek:

They have to be at the MOST 10 CM apart, OK? If they still say FAIL then just try again. :D

If that doesn't work then maybe the older V4 is low on battery power.

ST :)

Just keep them close and made sure they have heaps of batteries

Try this: select Present on one and Visit on the other.

if the old one was dropped more or less times, the word fail would occour.But don't worry! It will connect soon just wait and see. -Memetchi_luva <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back