how do i get a boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, i have to males and i want to have sons for them how do i get it for them :(

is there any tip how to do that :)

Hi, i have to males and i want to have sons for them how do i get it for them :( is there any tip how to do that :)
There is no proven way of determining the gender of the babies, there are many theories but none proven. you'll just have to wait for the MatchMaker (as they can't mate together) and cross your fingers!

I heard from a friend that if you continuosly press 'B'while the Tama's are mating, it will come out as a boy.

NOTE: I have not tried this, so it may be false, but you could try it if you want, just don't get your hopes up. :(

I heard from a friend that if you continuosly press 'B'while the Tama's are mating, it will come out as a boy.
NOTE: I have not tried this, so it may be false, but you could try it if you want, just don't get your hopes up. :(
No this does not work, this is another one of those strange random theories people come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back