how do i get a kutchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcooldud78

Reaction score
tomorrow it will evolve and i want to know how to get it. please help fast

Ohh this is wierd...I got it but I am not sure how. From my experience, you NEED to have all 9 training points and dont feed it a lot of snacks. Mine came from a Gozarotchi father, too.

It DID say something about average care somewhere...

"You have been a pretty good parent" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
tomorrow it will evolve and i want to know how to get it.  please help fast
This may be too late for you, so apologies for the time delay...

I think you get a Kuchipatchi from an Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi teen only, AND only when you take pretty good (but not perfect) care to keep its happiness and hunger hearts filled.

I got a Kuchipatchi when I let the feeding slip down to 2 x empty hearts and the happiness down to 1 x empty heart a couple of times during its teens (whilst the Tama was a Hinotamatchi). I also missed a few opportunities to get Training points, so by the time my adult evolved I was 'only' up to 8/9 points (I was trying to get a Mametchi at the time....!)

Hope you get / got :(

Best, etc.

i did have a hinotamachi. but i got a masktchi instead. fed it to much snacks....................

i had a kutchipatchi and mine had 8 training points. You just need to take verage care of ur tama.

I hope it helps

This may be too late for you, so apologies for the time delay...
I think you get a Kuchipatchi from an Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi teen only, AND only when you take pretty good (but not perfect) care to keep its happiness and hunger hearts filled.

I got a Kuchipatchi when I let the feeding slip down to 2 x empty hearts and the happiness down to 1 x empty heart a couple of times during its teens (whilst the Tama was a Hinotamatchi). I also missed a few opportunities to get Training points, so by the time my adult evolved I was 'only' up to 8/9 points (I was trying to get a Mametchi at the time....!)

Hope you get / got <_<

Best, etc.
what I was thinking...

Kuchipatchis are the second best.

Mimitchi & Mametchi- Best :huh:

Kuchipatchi & Memetchi- Second Best <_< :blink:

Hanatchi & Androtchi (AKA robotchi :blink: )- Average

Masktchi & Gozarutchi - Not Good :blink:

Tarakotchi- Worst

Kuchipatchis are the second best.

Mimitchi & Mametchi- Best :huh:

Kuchipatchi & Memetchi- Second Best <_< :blink:

Hanatchi & Androtchi (AKA robotchi :blink: )- Average

Masktchi & Gozarutchi - Not Good :blink:

Tarakotchi- Worst
I think you got the tarakotchi wrong... I think it's supposed to be with hanatchi and robotchi, because you can get tarakotchi the opposite way of hanatchi, giving it full body needs and empty happy needs, I believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back