HOW DO I GET A U.F.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

star.94

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO GET A U.F.O

PLEASE POST YOUR ANSWERS TO M E

THANKS

:gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :unsure: :wub:

To get a U.F.O., you wait till there is one in your shop and you buy it! It costs 5000 points

but it is ssssssssssoooooooo worth it! It kinda looks like a hat with a string comming out

of the top of it, but just look for the 5000 point cost and you're on your way around the

world! If your tama has a baby, he/she will come along for the trip! :furawatchi:

Good luck!

-Generation12

kool i wana try tat i never so a u.f.o in my shop yet tho......sounds kool.But im not a new tamagotchi pet owner anyway.I just wantd to compliment.

:furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :wub:

I LOVE ICHIGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: THEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it makes it beep a lot . . . AnYwAy, I think it is beyond worth it. It's incredible!

i have 2. one for my first tama, one for my second. my first tama has a baby so it looks so cute when the land and look at the statue of liberty ect...

it really is worth it. i got 1 the other day and so far ive been 2

Egypt 2 C THE Pyramids

Hawaii 2 C THE Beach

Paris 2 C THE Eiffel Tower

New York 2 C THE City & The Statue of Liberty

it costs 5000 points. if ur tama has a baby, it comes along 2!! :D

B) B) :angry: :angry: :ichigotchi: :lol:

:rolleyes: tama master Sarah :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :unsure: :angry: :( :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back