How do I get masktchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
How do I get masktchi on V3? Every time I try I get megatchi. I took horrible care of it and got megatchi, I was aiming for masktchi. When it comes to tamas, I'm a reverse of m freinds. My freinds get masktchi a lot, and I never got him but I get furawatchi as often ,whereas I never got masktchi , I get furawatchi alot and they are aiming fo furawatchi. Any ways on how to get masktchi while avioding megatchi?

~Camelle.

the football player?

btw lots of people THINK there is a certain way to getting a character-no, I dont think so!

PS,

Öá♥!z-╨¶↑ú

ummm i wouldnt know... sometimes i think its just completely random... cuz i took super care of my tama hoping for a mimitchi but i got a debatchi.. and when i was giving moderate care, i got a cute dorotchi...

the only defenite way i could suddgest is debugging your tama.. although i heard its pretty risky, but if you choose to do it, good luck!... and no i dont really know the exact instructions on doing it...

ummm i wouldnt know... sometimes i think its just completely random... cuz i took super care of my tama hoping for a mimitchi but i got a debatchi.. and when i was giving moderate care, i got a cute dorotchi...
the only defenite way i could suddgest is debugging your tama.. although i heard its pretty risky, but if you choose to do it, good luck!... and no i dont really know the exact instructions on doing it...
NOOOO!! DO NOT DEBUG!!! It can ruin your tama forever.

wait ten minutes befire you clean up its poop and fill up hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back