How Do I Get More Games Enabled On My v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_buzzerd

Reaction score
So, I got my Tama yesterday (12/19/06) and my tama hatched. Named Coco, gender Girl. I started out with one game, jumping rope. Then, get this, only 3 hours later, BAM teenager. No joke. Then i checked my games and i now have 2 games, Jumping Rope and Mimic.

How do I get more games? I want my Tama to be happy and entertained, so please help me! :lol:

So, I got my Tama yesterday (12/19/06) and my tama hatched. Named Coco, gender Girl. I started out with one game, jumping rope. Then, get this, only 3 hours later, BAM teenager. No joke. Then i checked my games and i now have 2 games, Jumping Rope and Mimic.
How do I get more games? I want my Tama to be happy and entertained, so please help me! :lol:
Once your tamagotchi reaches the stage of adulthood, you will have all games. Play the games you have now to keep it happy. Good luck!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

(from) rebecros (to) i_ am_buzzerd :Look, CARM DOWN i'm sure there is a a way outa this. On the V3's all you have to do i swait untill it gets older but if you want it to be entertained thenn cant you play with it with an item or a costume or conect or go onto to Tamatown V4 but the worst thing to do in any situation is 2 panic.

i really hope this helps after you helped me so now hopefully i can help u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back