HOW DO I GET MY TAMA ON THE COMPUTER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubble58

Reaction score
IM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY TAMA ON THE COMPUTER AND I DONT KNOW HOW. I KNOW THAT U GOT TO THE HEART ICON AND PRESS "PC"

BUT THEN IT COMES UP "LOGIN PASSWORD" ??

IS THERE A SPECIAL WEB SITE U GO ON FOR IT OR SOMETHING?

PLZ HELP.

P.S.

ITS A V4 TAMA IF THAT HELPS :ichigotchi:

THNX XOXO

TamaMumEdit: I have changed your topic title so that it explains your question and what you need answered - titles are more helpful and useful if they actually tell the member what the topic is about :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
okay. so you just go to tamatown.com and click on v4/v4.5 button and it will take you to the exact place you need to be:)

hope i helped:)

okay. so you just go to tamatown.com and click on v4/v4.5 button and it will take you to the exact place you need to be:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thnx u really helped me :ichigotchi:

Yep, just make sure you know the username as well.

The logout code will bring you all the money you earned, but if you collected items you have to go to the baseball icon and choose password.

You type www.tamatown.com, and you click on a star that says click here to go to V4 V4.5. And you type in your Tamagotchi's user name, and you type the password on your Tamagotchi toy. :D

All u do is go to www.tamatown.co..uk (or something like that) and click on v4/v4.5.

it will then ask u for ur loggin code and user name which in case u didnt know u can find in tamagotchi punch them in and away u go!

have fun with ur tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back