how do i get my tama v5 to bond?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klltbw_rule!

Reaction score
:huh: :( i REALLY baddly need help, i just got my tamagotchi v5 today, and i dont know how to make my tama v5 bond!

someone said that in order to get married your bond has to be to 100 percent

HELP! :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic will help: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133696

No, you do not have to have 100% bonding to marry (in fact one of my friends had no bonding at all if I remember correctly). You only need 100% bonding if you have a Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi or Furawatchi/Violetchi and want to get a Mame, Meme, Kuchi/Kuchipa or Furawa/Violet family, or if you want to have a chance of getting the space characters on your next generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
When your family calls for training, give it a item, and hopefully your bonding should go up 10%! ;)

Or you can punch in this code:

(put it in special on your v5)

NOTE: Use this item (UNCHI KUN) 34 times and your bonding should increase by 10% :lol:

cool tama ryan, there are are two other items, King DVD and Magokorotchi, who's codes I don't have.

Easiest way I found out how to (and I take no credit at all for this) is to adjust the time.

It took me about.. 1hour to get 100% Bonds so very very helpfull.

Go to the time>adjust the time/date(press C & A). And enter in either of the following times:

9:57am

11:57am

1:57pm

3:57pm

5:57pm

When the time changes to either 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm you will need to train your tamagotchi's. Doing this 2-3 times gets your bonds up by at least 10-20%.

Hope this helps :wacko: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back