How do i get points/money on Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heyitsrachael

Reaction score
I just got it but I dont understand completely. It gave me 3000 points to buy stuff, is there no way to make money to buy MORE stuff?

If your adult character's band passes their judging, and gets a pro debut they can give peformances (three a day; once each at 5 PM, 6 PM, & 7 PM.) At 9:30 AM the next morning, the band manager will deliver their pay. If you're doing well, you can make 10,000,000 (yes: 10 million) gotchi points per day. Until then, you have to rely on hand-outs from the king or your character's parent (if you're on 2nd generation or higher.) Don't worry about your character starving to death, even teens & adults can survive on baby food & baby snack, but these won't fill more than 2 hearts.

how does your pet preform? do you just go to the music school? o_O

Once you become an adult and you press away, you go see your band. They see you as an adult and they act all surprised and change into adults themselves. Afterwards, the music teacher shows up after your band had changed and talks to you and you see three judges. Your band preforms in front of them and they may get a pro debut or not. If they don't, you will have other chances to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back