How do I get rid of this glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I did one of the dumbest things. I read about a glitch where you delete all of your food, so I tried it and unfortunatley, it works! now, I have 2 balls in my food presents, and only scone and sushi in my inventory! someone please tell me how to get rid of this?[/SIZE]

Starfire...Can you be more specific? What exactly did you do to your food, and thenI will try and answer your question.

kool can you tell me how to do that with the food thing?

starfire..can i join the club of stupitity i just deleted all my food and now i cant by meals and i only have 3 things in the meal thing.not 4 :( :( :p :eek: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Starfire...Can you be more specific? What exactly did you do to your food, and thenI will try and answer your question.
[SIZE=8pt]i bought food. then i went to present, and i deleted all the food i had. then when i went to feed my tama, it said scone, sushi, ball, ball[/SIZE]

The Ball Glitch is the commonest glitch in Tamagotchi, there haven't been a great solution, but it is the only way to cure it for now....Sorry to say this, but you must reset it from the beginning to cure this glitch.

The Ball Glitch is the commonest glitch in Tamagotchi, there haven't been a great solution, but it is the only way to cure it for now....Sorry to say this, but you must reset it from the beginning to cure this glitch.
yep, i believe that's the only way, but have you tried to download? It's happened to me before but it was like a year ago so my mind is all foggy...

Yes, if you reset you Tamagotchi, It will go away. When this happened to me, it was because the batterie was low, when I got a new one, it was fine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back