How do I get Shimashimatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimashimatchi

Reaction score
I wanted a Shimashimatchi with hinotamatchi. I got the canvas teacher. What other ways can I get him? ;)

Which Tama version do you have? I know that I got Shimashimatchi on my first generation Music Star (v6), but I'm almost unsure as to how. I can tell you that I missed 2 calls from him, but other than that I got everything and only let the Hungry/Happy hearts empty once.

Perhaps he is one of the great care Tama's, just below excellent or something.

Kikitchi~Kitty I think hes talking about The Tamagotchi version 4 because he said " canvas teacher" which narrows it down to v4 and v4.5, and Shimashimatchi is not on the V4.5 ,so hes probably talking about the V4, probably. Shimashimatchi is obtained by getting the Meme family and getting social/kindness points and I got all this website:

Tamagotchi Growth Chart

EDIT:Spelled Shimashimatchi wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, oops, I was wondering what that was about, I haven't played any of the v3's or v4's myself. Well, thank you for the information too.

Ah, oops, I was wondering what that was about, I haven't played any of the v3's or v4's myself. Well, thank you for the information too.
Well you learn things every day :p ! No problemo I actually like helping people :( !

Actually I needed help on the V4 and Entama. The V4 became Shimashimatchi, but Entama is a challange ;) :) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it have something to do with the Happy/Hungry hearts? Cause I got one, and I didn't really want it, and I missed a few calls from him and his hearts were usually low (accident!)

:DHope I helped!

Memebotchi died, got Memeputchi.

Can anyone tell me how to get a gen2 meme boy?

Present tama:

Species: Memepetchi

Skills:

Smart: 21

Fashion: 110

Kindness: 26

Family: Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back