How do I get Tamababies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizu Matachi

Reaction score
How do I connect with somebody and then have Tamababies with them with the love potion?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

How do I connect with somebody and then have Tamababies with them with the love potion? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
use the love potion on both tamas and they will kiss then the next day at the same time they kissed the day before, connect them again and they will have babies :they have to be te opisit gender)

-fp

Here's how you really do it:

After you've given on of the Tamagotchis the love potion connect with the other Tamagotchi (make sure they are both different genders). They should kiss. Then connect again and then the Tamagotchis should have a baby. ( Both Tamagotchis have to be at least 5 to do this.)

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I connect with somebody and then have Tamababies with them with the love potion? :huh:   :eek:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :unsure:   :angry:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:
With the love potion? You need to have both tamas use the love potion, then connect. To know that your tamas have the love potion you will see a heart above their head. Reminder, both of your tamas must be at least 5 yrs old. Hope I helped!(again :D ;) )

-Kimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
To do it, make sure they're both adults and of a different gender. Only ONE of them has to drink the potion. Connect them using "Present" and they will kiss. Continue connecting them and eventually they will have a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back