how do i get twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are photo's to prove it! go onto that link on the 1st page and you'll see that there is proof!
Have you actually read the text on the page in the link? Perhaps no. Here is a quote from that page ( https://www.motivesoft.demon.co.uk/cyberzoo/secret.htm ):

>>

Please note, the only code which I know works is the test screen code. I have never heard of anyone who has got the other codes to work, but I post them here because people want to at least try them for themselves. If anyone ever does find a working code, please e-mail me and tell the rest of the world!

<<

Yes, there is a photo that seems to show twins on that page. But the author of that page admits s/he's never got the twins code to work. So, that twins photo is probably "an artist's rendition of what twins would look like, if the code actually worked".

i REALLY want twins too!

i am just wondering if the "twin prosses" works on v3!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:chohimetchi:

-ablove5

this should be cruel but, im going to let my tama not be asleep and turn the sound off while i sleep, then when i wake up my tama will be dead so that i can get twins....if this dosent work....ill kill myself!!!! :huh: :D :ichigotchi: :D
oooh suicide don't suspect me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back