How do I get ....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMEMBER ops sorry caps lock to get mimichich u have to treat it perfectly!!!!

:unsure: ;) :unsure: :D :huh: :( B) :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Ooh!! I've gotten kurokotchi!! What i did was I got a Nikatchi for teen, and gave it TONS of items, and got it happy. I was on 3rd generation, I think that was a factor. When it was two days from evolving, I treated it like dirt. It got sick. And didn't sleep well. When it was one day from evolving, I gave it AWESOME care, and the next day, It evolved With one Happy and one Hungry heart missing, and Kurokotchi was awarded.

Hope I helped!

kuroatchi or how ever u spell it has to be on an odd # generation, while mimichti is an even generation.

I got Mimitchi on version 3! And Mimitchi on version 1. What I did was... I don't think it matters how you treat it when it is a baby. After that, whenever it drops a hungry heart on its base weight, I feed it a meal. If it drops a HAPPY heart on its base weight, I feed it a meal and a snack and play a game (usually Get Quavers). Oh, and if it drops a hungry heart when it's a gram above base weight, I feed it two meals and play a game. Happy- a snack and game.

For the Kurokotchi, my friend looked after her Tamagotchi well. But there was something unfortunate that happened to her... her bedtime was at 7:30. So she put her Tamagotchi as Young Mimitchi on pause. However, it went off pause and it started beeping a lot... at school at recess she found this sick Kurokotchi with a coupla poos next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back