HOW DO I MAKE IT PLAY WITH ITS TOY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to wait until its an adult before it can play with any item. :huh:

but mine isn't an adult yet and she plays with her ball. perhaps it depends on the item

wait the thing that i have is a stuffed teddy and it looks like a panda.... is that a costume or toy..... and also how do you put on the costume???? :blink:

wait the thing that i have is a stuffed teddy and it looks like a panda.... is that a costume or toy..... and also how do you put on the costume???? :blink:
the tama must be an adult- and it isnt a toy, even though it might sound like it, so anyway, i wouldnt if i were u, cuz the costume is ugly!

i think the costume is cute but u can only use it once once u have taken it off its gone :unsure:

:wacko: i think its cute!!!! but.... sadly it goesa away after one use!!!! :D but i got this rare costume!!!! YAY!!!

Your tama has to be an adult before it can play with most of the items. But in baby and toddler and teenager stage it an play with the ball, shovel, and plant. I think that's it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back