how do i make money fast?please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi god

Reaction score
help me!!!!!!! ^_^

please!!!!!! :) :ph34r: :blink:

from kuchipatchi god :)

answer this question: :blink: how do you earn money fast with a teen on ver 3 of tamagotchi

and about the king the total donation do you just add on to that so it goes to 15000

does some1 noe how to get fast money on the tamagotchi v3 :wub:

When your tama is an adult , the better game is sprint. if you win all 8 rounds , oyu will get 600 gp

help me!!!!!!! :D
please!!!!!! :( :( :eek:

from kuchipatchi god :D

answer this question: :lol: how do you earn money fast with a teen on ver 3 of tamagotchi
If you have 200 + points, buy a shovel, plant or chest! There have been reports of people finding 100-3000 Gotchi Points from using those items!

You may connect with a another tama and make them play games through connection. If your tama wins, you'll get money and your tama won't loose weight. I've read a post that says if you donate more to the king, you'll get more Gotchi-Points (double for a 'perfect').

Hope this have helped.

The best thing you can do is play games. You can also buy a chest, lamp, shovel, ect. in the shop, because when you use them, you can sometimes get up to 3,000 Gotchi-Points.

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back