how do i mate two tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcutie

Reaction score
i have two tamagotchis (one Mimitchi and this weird sheep tama), and i want to mate them. i connected them so many times that the friend's list says that they have 4 hearts (meaning partner). and when i connect them using the "present" option, they kiss. but they don't seem to be making eggs yet.. how long will it take? i really want a new tama.. am i doing this right?

When they are Adults; different genders, same age, over 5 years old, keep connecting them until you have four hearts.

They mate and have 2 Tamagotchis, one for each Tamagotchi.

//CS

to do this faster(this really works) buy a love potion(somewhere on the site there is a code) and give it to your tama and love hearts should appear above its head. then connect with another tama and they will have 4 love hearts on the friends list. then do present and the tamas will shake. then the female has twin babies, both boys or both girls, one will leave to the male and one will stay with the female.

I usually do it like this: I make them friends (4 Happy faces) when they are younger, teenagers or so. And as soon as they grow up to adults I connect them again and then they should be in love (4 hearts) and then wait 24 hours after they got 4 hearts and then connect them again, and they will have their babies. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back