HOW DO I PLAY V.5 TAMA GAMES?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tv surfing: the eldest child is watching tv and a picture of a character is shown on the upper right. the tv shows pictures of characters and you have to press A or B when they show the picture of the character on the upper right, but the pictures will go by faster and faster each time.

tea time: the eldest child is standing behind a tea table with a tea cup on the left side and a tea cup on the right side. sometimes the tea cups will be upside down or on the side sometimes the tea cups will be upright. if a tea cup is on the left side and it is upright you press A and if a teacup is on the right side and its upright you press B. if neither cups are upright ignore it and if both cups are upright press A and B at the same time

For the Games with Parents:

Shoe:

Shoes are going bybelow you character and the mother. there is a picture of a certain shoe in the upper corner. When that same shoe passes under the hole in the ground, press the B button and it will go through the hole. You have to be careful to press B when it is right under it, of else it won't come through.Eventually, the shoes will go by faster making it more difficult to line them up wiht the hole.

Golf Putt:

You are standing next to a golf club and you dad is watching. There is a ball in front of your club. A small arrow goes back and forth accross the bottm on the screen. Press the B button when that attow passes below the ball. Your character will then hit the ball and it will go in the hole. If you miss the ball with the arrow, the ball will miss. Eventually, the arrow gets faster.

tks all and i love mametchi you din't help at all i lost mine last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back