How do I save my Tama's battery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop Lover

Reaction score
My tamagotchi batteries seem to run out really fast :D Can someone please give me some tips on how to save the life of the battery?!?!?

As for saving the batteries on your Tama, there isn't really a lot to do that I know of, in fact there are only two things; 1.) as Sk8er Tama Girl said turning off the sound saves the batteries, but the other other thing that I have seen that works and others have said that it works, it to adjust the contrast level to dark when it is bright enough to seen the screen.

Now, I only know how to change the contrast levels on the Music Star, I'm not sure if you can on any other Tamagotchi. So... If you need me too i'll go and look for the information

Last edited by a moderator:
Which model Tamagotchi do you have? The reason I'm asking is that there was a wave of Connection V1 or V2 designs (I can't remember which) that ate through batteries really quickly; typically within a month.

In general, connecting two Tamagotchis together uses a lot of battery power. If you connect them many times, the batteries won't last nearly as long, compared to connecting them seldomly or not at all.

Actually, royal_tama_king's post about battery brand is a good point. Cheap dollar-store batteries will not last as long as a good name brand such as Duracell or Energizer.

When your tama is sleeping, scroll to the clock screen...it has less pixels to darken so the battery will last longer :lol:

Kikitchi Kitty...I don't think you can change the contrast on any other tama. I have run all versions up to V5, and haven't found a way to yet.

When your tama is sleeping, scroll to the clock screen...it has less pixels to darken so the battery will last longer :)
Kikitchi Kitty...I don't think you can change the contrast on any other tama. I have run all versions up to V5, and haven't found a way to yet.
you can change the contrast of the v5 you need to hold down the b button and while holding it press the c button.

if you press them at the same time it takes you to change the date and time.

I have a Music Star. I use a Energizer battery but I do seem to collect my 2 Music stars alot! :angry:

Ah, I'm sorry, the only versions that I have activated are the v6 and v5 so I was only really thinking about those as far as contrast.

Maybe, but then I would have lost a few generations that I worked really hard for.... :)

My tamagotchi batteries seem to run out really fast :D Can someone please give me some tips on how to save the life of the battery?!?!?
well its just like my past v4 tamagotchi every week im changing its battery....maybe you should buy a new tamagotchi...=)

Every week you were changing the battery? WOW! There was something definitely wrong with that tama! But mine isn't like that, you know how the batteries are supposed to last a few months? Well mine just lasts until about the end of the month and then it go KA-PUT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back