How Do I train a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it calls out.if it has it`s back turned to you when it beeps praise it when calls out and is floating around ithe screen like normal *like mine just did>__>* disipline it. another way is catching it and putting it on the toilet before it goes poo.

listen closely...

1. If it is in a bad mood or crying, praise it.

2. If it beeps for no reason, give it a time out.

3. If it gives another tama a bad present (poop, jack in the box, etc.) and smiles, give it a time out.

Those are the only ways i know.

if it calls out.if it has it`s back turned to you when it beeps praise it when calls out and is floating around ithe screen like normal *like mine just did>__>* disipline it. another way is catching it and putting it on the toilet before it goes poo.
What do you mean by that? I looked on this thing and couldn't find any toilet thing so I have to, kind of, wait for it to poop!

when there are squiggly lines next to it press the the toilet button

without cheats... if there are any
Look at the contents of the sixth icon. It says 'Punish' and 'Praise'. Okay, so when do you use those things?

Punish- if Tamagotchi beeps and still has at least one happy/hungry heart remaining and is just walking around the screen normally.

Praise- if Tamagotchi beeps and has its back turned or is crying and still has at least one happy/hungry heart remaining.

For one successful praise/punish you will get one more mark in your training bar.

On Generation 1/Generation 2 from 1997:

Do what you would for Punish but simply select the SEVENTH icon. (The sixth icon will take you to the health screens.)

Eventually, while your tamagotchi is aging... Your tama will either need disepline or praise your tama.

When your tams back is turned... Praise him!

When he/she beeps for no reason, dicapline him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back