How do I use the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annoymous

Reaction score
How do I use the pencil,pen,clone,costume,darts and RC CAR 2.

When I click on them I get a error sound..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

To do all these things, I'm pretty sure that you have to be an adult. :angry:

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

:) Pupsluv24 :)

Yep, those are a adult only items. And for future reference, the costume is pretty troublesome. It doesn't come off until your tama falls asleep. I thought I'd throw that out there for when you can use it. :>

Yep, those are a adult only items. And for future reference, the costume is pretty troublesome. It doesn't come off until your tama falls asleep. I thought I'd throw that out there for when you can use it. :>
Yes but if you haven't used them before (there are 2 remember) its interesting to use all the items with them to see what they do.

you must be an adult, so its really common, Ive did it before,too. so don't feel inexperienced

Hope it helped

Yes, most of those are ADULT ONLY items, oh wait a sec mine's beeping...OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! Matchmaker! lrt's see what she has for me... MAMETCHI!Yas, yes, yes! I'll take it!!PM me to congradulate me.OK, but the clone can be used as a teen, old-timer, child/toddler and, drumroll please.......EVEN AS A BABY!! Other than the ball, I don't know of anything else that can do that.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back