how do I..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heyou88

Reaction score
I have 3 stars in health, and 1 in money and 1 in love. My hinotamatchi keeps fallin on it's face when it dances at school and stuff. I don't know how to build up the stars!!

can someone help me?!? :mametchi:

xoxo

I have 3 stars in health, and 1 in money and 1 in love. My hinotamatchi keeps fallin on it's face when it dances at school and stuff. I don't know how to build up the stars!!can someone help me?!? :(

xoxo
[SIZE=9pt] I'm afraid there is no way to boost your Fortune Stars in any way. Sorry! :( [/SIZE]

Umm...you said when your Hinotamatchi dances at school it keeps falling on it's face? If your Tama goes to a preschool, elementary school, or if it works at a job, there is absolutely no way for it to fall flat on it's face. If your Tama is just dancing around the screen and you're not doin' anything to it, then the falling is just normal. Every Tama does that.

.:post by:.

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495

Last edited by a moderator:
no im telling you, with the preschool teacher they are dancing and then he falls on his fae... like a skid almost!! I feel bad for him honestly. I dont know why it does it, but it does

Fortune stars change between letters. Getting a letter and the stars will PROBABLY change.

MnMztama495, if I understand what you're saying, the stars don't change until next generation. Polite comment: It actually takes an hour or two to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back